Gold Pins?

Sugar67

I am bumping this up so it will be easier to see. I was on the Liberty and received a Platinum pin.

It was oval and just said Platinum on it. No date or name of ship. I can see why no date, as it would be a waste of production money when the cruise is over.

Melanie

I am bumping this up so it will be easier to see. I was on the Liberty and received a Platinum pin.

It was oval and just said Platinum on it. No date or name of ship. I can see why no date, as it would be a waste of production money when the cruise is over.

Melanie

That was given out on the Breeze, too. Wish they would go back to ship names.:(

Melanie

That was the old generic ship pin. The new Platinum/Diamond

i-9FNLwxJ-L.jpg

There is a special pin - "Gold VIFP pin, presented upon entry into Gold level", but I have not seen any pictures, yet.

There is a special pin - "Gold VIFP pin, presented upon entry into Gold level", but I have not seen any pictures, yet.

Wonder if we get grandfathered into getting the gold pin if we're already way past that stage :confused:

Wonder if we get grandfathered into getting the gold pin if we're already way past that stage :confused:

I just sailed my 19th cruse and received the new VIFP pin but no gold pin. I did not think to ask about it but will on my next cruise. Since this was the 1st sailing with these new pins no one seemed to know what was going on,

Archived