What do you like to do on sea days?

lkmamom

Our upcoming 10 day cruise to Europe includes two sea days. I think after all of the tours and sightseeing, I will use the sea days to sleep!;) What do you like to do on sea days?

Linda

I like to find a lounge chair, maybe havae a magazine with me but ususally I just people watch or start chit-chatting with people. May have a foo-foo drink, take a nap. Sounds good to me.;)

Marilyn

Sea days are my favorites - no pressure to do things or be somewhere. That being said, I'm usually pretty busy. I look over the activities for the day and usually structure my whole day around what's going on - maybe with breaks for reading and of course a nap. Afternoon tea is always a must, free champagne at the art auction, check out some class or seminar... or don't! Also hubby and I go our separate ways on sea days, which keeps the sanity on port days! :)

Avid reader here - find a good chair, read, watch the ocean, and of course, people watch.

Should I need a break, I do like to wander about and explore the various public areas of the ship.

When it is warm enough, love to hot-tub also.

There is nothing better than a nap in your room with the balcony dor open so you can hear the ocean. Most of the time people are around the pool as stated above. I usually wait until around supper time (around first traditional seating is) and then head up to the hot tub or pool for a dip. It's nice and quiet around then.

Like to also walk around the ship. But I like to do this on all days. Take an evening stroll with my DW and on this next cruise it will be my DW and DS. Can't wait! :rolleyes:

My sea days consist of acting like a teenager.. what on earth does that mean? Hang out and wander. Same thing I did when I was 16, I'm afraid. I join in what interests me, check out the different areas of the ship and wander around. I always work out harder on sea days (I drink and eat more so it all balances) and in general am just open to have fun where I find it. I am not someone who can "park it in a lounge chair" all day so hanging out and wandering are good for me. I can keep busy doing this. Oh and if I am going to do a spa treatment I do it then.

Leisurely balcony breakfast. Exercise class. Trivia. Watch pool games. Afternoon tea and/or wine tasting. A game or two of Scrabble. Internet Cafe. Cooking demonstration. Walk. Swim. Read. Shop. Relax on balcony with glass or two (or three) of wine. Early dinner. Dancing and/or show. Good night.

I love days at sea!

Chris

sleep late, walk on Prommenade deck, art auction, line dance, afternoon tea/ice cream, eat pizza, have dessert at the dining room, people watching and nap - life couldn't be better ;)

Archived