Bigger Bathrobes

bunchesofun

On JH's blog he says that he is really going to push to have XXXL bathrobes available on the ships. I for one would be very grateful, as I have never been able to use the robes as they are too small. As he says, One Size Does Not Fit All.

The bathrobe covered me but I only had about 2 inches to tie the robe. So it was unused.

I would probably only use it to lounge in the room, relaxing on the balcony, or to dry off after a shower because it did seem heavy when DH wore one & that's the only time he used it.

Not stressing over it, only thought about it because of the thread title. But with that being said, as a plus sized woman I wouldn't mind at least having the option to be able to wear the robe if I wanted to. Again, if this thread didn't come up or robes weren't provided at all in any size, I wouldn't think twice about it.

Carnival could have some larger sizes available so if a cruiser asked for one it could be provided. That'd be nice.

I think they are already too big. Every time I stumble into the MDR on elegant night, my bathrobe gets caught up in my sandals and I end up falling face down into a womans lap. Its hard to break my fall with a smuggled 16oz Busch Lite in each hand and my bathrobe around my ankles.

Archived