Trip Report - Barcelona & SOS 6/10/12 Sailing

I loved your review, great pictures. I missed the Pantheon on my tour in May and it was something I really wanted to see, but I'm going back in December and will see it for sure next time. I don't want to be a smarta$@ but the Parthenon is in in Greece and the Pantheon is in Rome...a lot of people confuse them...

Thanks for the clarification.... error on my part. Glad you enjoyed the review.

I'm home now from our June 22nd Serenade sailing, and just now getting a chance to get "caught up". Enjoyed your review - your photos were great!

I'm glad Romeinlimo worked out for you; I always recommend them, as I feel their service is top notch.

I'll be posting a review of the June 22nd sailing soon...still trying to sort through the photos, notes, etc. I have to agree with you about Pompeii in the morning - it was hot already by 9:30, so I can't imagine how hot it would be in the afternoon!

We climbed Pisa at 9:30 in the morning, and it wasn't too bad...altho it is a bit claustrophobic on the inside!

I'm home now from our June 22nd Serenade sailing, and just now getting a chance to get "caught up". Enjoyed your review - your photos were great!

I'm glad Romeinlimo worked out for you; I always recommend them, as I feel their service is top notch.

I'll be posting a review of the June 22nd sailing soon...still trying to sort through the photos, notes, etc. I have to agree with you about Pompeii in the morning - it was hot already by 9:30, so I can't imagine how hot it would be in the afternoon!

We climbed Pisa at 9:30 in the morning, and it wasn't too bad...altho it is a bit claustrophobic on the inside!

Hi Sherri... I selfishly hope your review is complete by Thursday... We leave for the July 16 cruise on Serenade this Friday!

Just found your review and immensely enjoyed reading it in one sitting. Reminds me why I want to do an extended European cruise on of these days. Thanks for sharing!

So glad you enjoyed it! Hope you get to go someday very soon.

• 2 years later...