Cabin Types - Carnival Magic - HELP!

Aussie Jeep

Hi there I read the posts and you all talk about different cabin types on the same deck. I have a Balcony Cabin, 7424 on the Magic booked. Can i get a better cabin on this deck? Can anyone comment on this particular cabin? I notice on fare viewer that there are upgrades availavble for a similar price to that I paid. What would these be?

Hi there I read the posts and you all talk about different cabin types on the same deck. I have a Balcony Cabin, 7424 on the Magic booked. Can i get a better cabin on this deck? Can anyone comment on this particular cabin? I notice on fare viewer that there are upgrades availavble for a similar price to that I paid. What would these be?

From personal experience, if you mind noise I would suggest choosing a cabin away from the hot tubs below that jut out on Promenade deck. We were on Verandah right smack in the middle of two hot tubs almost above Red Frog Pub and the outside noise got pretty loud at times.

Archived