FLL Hotel with Free Parking?

beastiemom

We are flying in before our cruise in March, but my in-laws will be driving in to meet us. We will fly in a day early, and are looking for a hotel that will allow free parking for my in-laws car for the 7 days. Any suggestions?

We always use the LQ on 26th (Sheridan exit on I-95). Ariport pickup and drop off is free if you need it, parking is free for the duration, and transportation to the port is free. Return from the port is about $10pp (I think). Never had any issues there.

Lots of eateries nearby, and many deliver (Sal's Italian is awesome!)

We always use the LQ on 26th (Sheridan exit on I-95). Ariport pickup and drop off is free if you need it, parking is free for the duration, and transportation to the port is free. Return from the port is about $10pp (I think). Never had any issues there.

Lots of eateries nearby, and many deliver (Sal's Italian is awesome!)

Can you explain what "LQ" stands for? Is it La Quinta? Because I couldn't find anything on 26th Street. The only La Quintas were on Cypress Creek and N.Federal Highway. I'm also looking for a pre-cruise hotel in FLL with free parking.

Thanks!

Can you explain what "LQ" stands for? Is it La Quinta? Because I couldn't find anything on 26th Street. The only La Quintas were on Cypress Creek and N.Federal Highway. I'm also looking for a pre-cruise hotel in FLL with free parking.

Thanks!

prc was referring to the LaQuinta in Hollywood on 26th AVE.

Archived