Last minute cruise cabin?

Sparkygirl

We are currently booked on the Sky Labor Day week. We are in an owners suite with 4 adults and 1 toddler. The penthouse suite with connecting door is available. What is the likelihood of that cabin having a price drop? The 3rd and 4th person rate for the owners suite is $129. The penthouse suite is currently at $929.

We are currently booked on the Sky Labor Day week. We are in an owners suite with 4 adults and 1 toddler. The penthouse suite with connecting door is available. What is the likelihood of that cabin having a price drop? The 3rd and 4th person rate for the owners suite is $129. The penthouse suite is currently at $929.

Up front, I am not familiar with the Sky Suites. I have been in the OS on many other NCL ships. You should double, triple check the bedding situation for that cabin. Most suites start out with one big bed, and then maybe a couch. Sometimes all in one room.

Although we have not been in an OS on the Sky, all other OS we've been in are too small for more than 3 people. If a connecting penthouse is available, I'd book it if I could swing the additional cost. I wouldn't count on a price drop though.

Since having the adjoining cabin is probably very important to you then I'd book it now rather than waiting for a price drop that may not happen. You may see a price drop but if somebody else books the adjoining cabin first then you'll miss the opportunity. It's also a prime holiday weekend so it could go quickly.

Archived