Adriatic Explorer - Pearls of the Aegean

Hi,

I am going on the majesty in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone could give me any advice on a few ports please.

1. Venice - how to get to St Marks Sq on your own once docked,detailed info re prices, no's of bus, what no vaporetto etc.I have heard there is a people mover?

2. Koper/Kotor/Bodrum/Kusadasi/Katakolon/Split/Dubrovnik - nearest beach and nicest one, town, places of interest (but not museums) I have done Ephesus

3. Thira - directions to Oia

Thank you for all the info so far

Hi,

I am going on the majesty in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone could give me any advice on a few ports please.

1. Venice - how to get to St Marks Sq on your own once docked,detailed info re prices, no's of bus, what no vaporetto etc.I have heard there is a people mover?

2. Koper/Kotor/Bodrum/Kusadasi/Katakolon/Split/Dubrovnik - nearest beach and nicest one, town, places of interest (but not museums) I have done Ephesus

3. Thira - directions to Oia

Thank you for all the info so far

On the top right of the Threads Table, you will see a tab 'Search this Forum'. Enter key words e.g. Adriatic Explorer and lots of threads with info on the ports of call will appear. For more detailed info on say, Oia, put that in the Search and threads relating to Oia will pop up.

I have written some detailed info on these ports - but there is quite a lot of it. If you can't find the links, get back and I'll help.

Archived