Arcade Info

Kat1613

How much are the arcade games on the Glory? Can u buy special pre-paid cards for them or do u just use the sail & sign card. Don't want my kids to have unlimited amounts to spend here. Thanks for any info

I have never seen a 25cent game in the arcade. Mostly was 1 or 2 bucks. Tokens were purchased using the sign and sail card.

For kids-- the camp has computer games available for play during varioustimes during the day. You might be surprised that your kids will be too busy to even notice the arcade.

The Glory has a huge arcade - they will find plenty of $1.00 games there...

If you want to see what the token dispenser looks like (with daily limits and additional information) - see the link to my pictures in my signature... go to INSPIRATION, and within those pics will be a picture of the dispenser - after you click on that you can select VIEW FULL SIZE so that you can read everything!

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Tom,

I looked at your picture of the dispenser from the Inspiration. Thanks! I have a 16 y.o. and that helped answer my questions. Do you by any chance know if you can also use cash to get tokens from the machine?

Thanks,

Cassie

Tom,

I looked at your picture of the dispenser from the Inspiration. Thanks! I have a 16 y.o. and that helped answer my questions. Do you by any chance know if you can also use cash to get tokens from the machine?

Thanks,

Cassie

I do not recall - but it appears, from the photo, that the area above the S&S part of the machine will take BILLS (left) and COINS (right).

HAVE FUN!

Tom

Archived