Tapatalk on iPhone-how do you reply?

On the android you have to press the settings key and there are several choices (reply, of course, being one of them). Not sure how different the iPhone is... hopefully someone can be of better help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I use it and there is a reply bar at the bottom of the screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, big bar across the bottom of the screen to reply. To quote someone, just tap in their post and a "Quote" option pops up.

[ATTACH]238516[/ATTACH]

Look for the reply at the bottom

Thank you all for your replies. I still don't see the "reply" button. When I click on the arrow it gives me the following options: Open in Safari, Copy URL, Share, or refresh. Hmmm... Is there another version of Tapatalk that I need?

Thank you all for your replies. I still don't see the "reply" button. When I click on the arrow it gives me the following options: Open in Safari, Copy URL, Share, or refresh. Hmmm... Is there another version of Tapatalk that I need?

Those options are at the top when you click the arrow button. Scroll to the bottom of the thread and you will see "Write Something" and you can type in that box and then hit "reply".

The problem may be you aren't logged in. I believe until you log in using your ID you use on the cruise critic site you can only read posts.

Ah ha! Yes, that was the problem- I wasn't logged in! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!

Archived