Cagney's lunch menu

NJ Johnny

I had the crab cake benedict for breakfast in feb on the Jewel.

Thanks for the update! They would have been witness to a grown woman crying at breakfast if it wasn't there!:o

I will keep my fingers crossed that it IS still there in September!!

Is there an upcharge to have breakfast/lunch at Cagney's? I know there is for dinner. Thanks!

Breakfast & lunch is for suites only and there is no upcharge.

Yes, Crab Eggs benedict is available. The crab cakes however were no longer being offered.

I was glad that the crab cakes benedict was still available but I really did miss the crab cakes for lunch. One of my faves no matter where I am, but on an NCL ship makes it even better.

I guess they have to make changes now and then but I'm also sad that the colossal shrimp is no longer colossal.

In April, Cagney Fries were no longer on the menu. I asked my server and voila', I had them with my tuna burger! So I'm wondering......if you were to ask at breakfast, do you think they just may put one aside (or two) for someone at lunch?? I know it's a long shot, but it just may be worth asking.;) I know I'd cry like a little girl if I couldn't get them at least once for breakfast......:p

Oh, and thanks to everyone who made my month by telling me I could still get my beloved Crab Cakes Benedict for breakfast!!:o

crab cakes and the tuna without the bun is the best...my mouth is watering jut hinking about it...

Oh yes! I always order the tuna without the bun......76 more days of drool until I can actually stop dreaming of it!:o

In April, Cagney Fries were no longer on the menu. I asked my server and voila', I had them with my tuna burger! So I'm wondering......if you were to ask at breakfast, do you think they just may put one aside (or two) for someone at lunch?? I know it's a long shot, but it just may be worth asking.;) I know I'd cry like a little girl if I couldn't get them at least once for breakfast......:p

Oh, and thanks to everyone who made my month by telling me I could still get my beloved Crab Cakes Benedict for breakfast!!:o

I know I'm probably a freak but Cagney's fries never were a big hit for me. But I would cry like a baby if they took away the chilled fruit soups!!

I know I'm probably a freak but Cagney's fries never were a big hit for me. But I would cry like a baby if they took away the chilled fruit soups!!

As I mentioned on another thread...I asked the exec chef on the Gem. in May .about the cold soups..he said "corporate" had removed them from the menus !!!!!!!!:( He did not know why...

As I mentioned on another thread...I asked the exec chef on the Gem. in May .about the cold soups..he said "corporate" had removed them from the menus !!!!!!!!:( He did not know why...

I'm crying like a baby! :eek: :(

We've had chilled fruit soups on ALL of our NCL cruises and I was looking forward to them beginning 9/1. *Maybe* they'll be back by then. One can always hope.....

I'm crying like a baby! :eek: :(

We've had chilled fruit soups on ALL of our NCL cruises and I was looking forward to them beginning 9/1. *Maybe* they'll be back by then. One can always hope.....

I know:o--I told him how disappointed I was...(I was a big fan of the more "savory " ones-- like avacado/tomitllo

Archived