just back w/ 13, 11 & 2 from majesty any???

thetwy

we just got back and w/out giving you the wonderful cruise review i just want to answer some standard questions and give some advice... here goes...

for toddlers....

do bring umbrella stoller or the like

pack small umbrella (shade on beach)or rain(we had both)

hat

swim diapers

sippy cups (biggie!!)

wet wipes

toys (child small backpack)ie colors, paper, their babies etc something for the sand, mine stayed out of the water alot!

dont need diaper bag... you always have some kind of beach bag, big purse bag, backpack or whatever youre carrying extra stuff in so use that get rid of the extra bag

also.... this was great for me... i picked up a fanny pack... i know... but HUGE for when i was holding my 2yr old on my hip like at buffet line... walking up/down stairs, tour whaterver.... saves your back like you cant believe!!! just put their bottom right on the top of the fanny pack...

we had a gameboy sp (the boys) but we bought some of the movie games they sell now... we got sponge bob and dora... and this was tremendous during long lines or waits wherever like airport, embarkation, etc... godsend

so maybe something like that

13 & 11 yr old

snorkel equip - it packs real easy in a small duffle or back pack and they could do it whenever they wanted including the pool

some sort of vaseline or suave - it seems the last few times theyve been in the ocean or salt water they get real chaffed between the legs and there abouts...

lanyards... usually you can buy them on the ship too... just make sure to get it hole punched mined used the attached card slot and continually it fell off..(this is for their sea pass card and/or soda card)

check out the kids/teen programs they like to just hang out in the teen center but make sure you know if they can come and go as they please - my 13 yr old made a couple of friends and thought he was going to run the ship... wrong!

they had their electronic games gameboy sp and games....

gum for the plane (ears)

chewable bonine tablets - just in case - motion sickness

well theres alot more... but if you have any questions just ask.....

ps... it was great.... w/ all the kids!!!! twyla, scott, steven, bobby, & kristina

Archived