Fun Times/Capers and Bar Menu from Imagination?

Avril

I'm taking Dave (my boyfriend) on his 1st cruise next year (and we're doing a B2B - sooooooo excited) :D and I'd like to give him an idea of what there is to do onboard (and what there is to drink). I was just wondering, does anyone have the Carnival Capers/Fun Times fromthe Imagination's 3 and/or 4 Day Itineraries? Also, does anyone have the Bar Menu from Carnival? Bar Menu can be either from the Imagination or Carnival in general, doesn't matter.

Thanks!!!! :D

Here is a link to Carnival's bar menu:

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

If you go to John Healds blog page and go to the bottom of the page on the right hand side you will find where it says Funtimes Library. Click that and you should be able to find one for the Imagination. Here is a link to JH's blog page:

http://johnhealdsblog.com/

i dont know why people get mad and make a big deal out of not getting a response, then when they do get a great reply, with 2 good links, they cant even say thanks. :rolleyes: but the night is still young i guess.

First of all, to DustyRoad: I've been away and not had access to a computer or my iPad. I wasn't ignoring anybody on purpose and wasn't trying to be rude.

Here is a link to Carnival's bar menu:

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

If you go to John Healds blog page and go to the bottom of the page on the right hand side you will find where it says Funtimes Library. Click that and you should be able to find one for the Imagination. Here is a link to JH's blog page:

Thanks!! :D For some reason, I never thought to check John's blog for the FunTimes!! :D

Sent from my iPad

First of all, to DustyRoad: I've been away and not had access to a computer or my iPad. I wasn't ignoring anybody on purpose and wasn't trying to be rude.

Thanks!! :D For some reason, I never thought to check John's blog for the FunTimes!! :D

Sent from my iPad

sorry. i just seems like we have so many posters that do this , sometimes it makes me wonder why we bother too answer some of them. im glad you got your info. john's blog is great for getting answers

sorry. i just seems like we have so many posters that do this , sometimes it makes me wonder why we bother too answer some of them. im glad you got your info. john's blog is great for getting answers

That's ok, no harm done!! :D I know exactly what you mean though, I've felt the same way sometimes!!!!

Sent from my iPad

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, there isn't a Funtimes listed for the Imagination on John's blog.:( Thanks anyways for the link.

Any other recent cruisers?

Just got back from Imagination. Had the best time of our lives. So excited for you! We're already trying to plan our next trip

Welcome Home!! :D It's great to hear you had such an awesome time!! :D Which itinerary did you do? I have an idea about what I'd like to do in Nassau but if you did the 4 day cruise, I would love ideas/suggestions for what to do in Key West and Cozumel!!!!

Welcome Home!! :D It's great to hear you had such an awesome time!! :D Which itinerary did you do? I have an idea about what I'd like to do in Nassau but if you did the 4 day cruise, I would love ideas/suggestions for what to do in Key West and Cozumel!!!!

The cruise we just got off of, we did the Bahamas. I actually did the same cruise a couple months ago and did the 4 day Key West/Cozumel.

In Key West we just walked around. Only there for 4 or 5 hours so didn't really want to get involved with anything. In Cozumel we did the island excursion, forgot the name sorry..But it was awesome. Went to the island, open bar, open food, all land activities included, transportation. I believe it was 80 or 90 a head. Well worth it

I tried to upload images of the Fun Times from the Imagination in another thread, but couldn't, so I ended up transcribing them. Hope it helps. Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1562759. Scroll down to my screen name, and there'll be a transcript. It doesn't have all activities, just the ones I thought would be fun.

The cruise we just got off of, we did the Bahamas. I actually did the same cruise a couple months ago and did the 4 day Key West/Cozumel.

In Key West we just walked around. Only there for 4 or 5 hours so didn't really want to get involved with anything. In Cozumel we did the island excursion, forgot the name sorry..But it was awesome. Went to the island, open bar, open food, all land activities included, transportation. I believe it was 80 or 90 a head. Well worth it

I think I agree on Key West, we'll probaably just wander around and stop in at Margarhitaville (sp) for lunch and a drink or 2. :D I'd also like to see the Southernmost Point of the USA marker. Is there an easy way to get there or can you walk? That Cozumel excursion sounds awesome!! :D I'll have to have a look and see what I can find on Carnival's website that matches that discription. Was it on the island of Cozumel or did you take a ferry to the mainland? Where did you go (meaning what bar/restaurant, beach, etc)? How long was the excursion (if you remember)? I have been to both ports before, just looking for new ideas of what to do!! :D

The 3 day must have been fun!! What did you do in Nassau? I'm thinkjing of going over to Atlantis for the day (go to the beaches, in the pools, on the waterslides, etc), heading back to the ship for dinner then heading out again after to go to Senor Frogs for the evening/night!!!! :D

Thanks for your help!!!! :D

I tried to upload images of the Fun Times from the Imagination in another thread, but couldn't, so I ended up transcribing them. Hope it helps. Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1562759. Scroll down to my screen name, and there'll be a transcript. It doesn't have all activities, just the ones I thought would be fun.

Thanks, any and all FunTimes greatfully appreciated!!!! :D

Archived