1 card or 2 (S&S + Cabin Key or just S&S) on Imagination?

Avril

I'm sailing on the Imagination next year so :D I'm just wondering. I always thought the Imagination (and some of the other Fantasy Class ships) had 2 cards they give you at Embarkation - your S&S Card, and a key for your cabin. However, I just saw a video from the Imagination and I could have sworn the couple taking the video used their S&S Card to open their cabin door. :confused: So I was just wondering, is there 1 card or 2? When I sailed on her before, we had the 2 cards. 1 would be better for me, less to keep track of and not lose!! :o

Thanks!! :D

I was on the Imagination, and I had only one card: it functioned as both my cabin key and my Sail and Sign card. Made it very convenient to carry just one card, although losing it poses a greater risk if someone knows your cabin number. You do have the option of getting two cards: one full-feature card like I described, and the other with "cabin key only" functionality. It's especially helpful if you're traveling with a child. But by default, you get one full-feature card that does everything except open your cabin safe.

Ok, perfect, thanks!! :D Having only 1 card is soooo much better!! It was a real pain in the a** having 2! I guess they changed the lock system when they upgraded the ship!! :D

Archived