HAL Rotterdam August 25, 2012

penguinscott

• 2 weeks later...
Just checking to see if anyone is going. I'm about to book this trip with a friend of mine from my last cruise.

I'm thinking about doing this cruise. They are not offering a good price for a single room. I've been to Scotland and Norway but would love go back!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello: I'm new to cruisecritic, but not to cruising. My wife and I have traveled on many cruise lines and cruise ships, especially Holland America.

We have not been to any of the scheduled ports and would like to join a few others (4 to 6 people) for more private, comprehensive, and hopefuly less expensive (than HAL rates). I have done a lot of research and would like to join such a group in Geiranger and Skjolden. I have made telephone contact with tour companies in both places. I believe it will be best to arrange this before arrival since both ports are small and probably have limited private autos and vans and guides. Ship's tours are mostly by large motorcoach.

My wife and I will be visting Dutch friends in Bergen Op Zoom from August 18 to August 24. I would be pleased to telephone you from the United States or the Netherlands. . (Bellbuoy)

Archived