Tranopy in Ocho Rios

Tom_n_Sara

My sister and I were considering doing this excursion but I have a very unreliable body and am afraid of being unable to do the zipline. Description says "difficult". The only difficult thing I want to do on my vacation is get on the plane to go home. LOL

I did this...difficult? nope, not at all. this was the easiest (and boring) out of all the zip lines i have ever done. We've been on a few.

Did I enjoy myself? Yes! when we did the tranopy, it included unlimited rides on the "ski lift" up mystic mountain which we rode several times. it was relaxing and refreshing and had some amazing views.

The bobsled-ehhh....a little boring for my taste, but still fun to do once. I'm an adrenaline junky so that could be why I rate it so low.

I was glad we did it. Loved Mystic Mountain. i enjoyed the zip line, but there are better zip lines in the world.

there is a pool on top and a small slide. lots of photo ops, check out the observation up top.

you can also connect two bobsleds together and get one photo with both of you in it if you want.

would i do it again? if i was taking my kids-so that they could experience it yes. would dh & i pay to do it again? nope. but i would ride the chair lift again lol. that was my fave. thing because it was beautiful and relaxing.

I did this...difficult? nope, not at all. this was the easiest (and boring) out of all the zip lines i have ever done. We've been on a few.

Did I enjoy myself? Yes! when we did the tranopy, it included unlimited rides on the "ski lift" up mystic mountain which we rode several times. it was relaxing and refreshing and had some amazing views.

The bobsled-ehhh....a little boring for my taste, but still fun to do once. I'm an adrenaline junky so that could be why I rate it so low.

I was glad we did it. Loved Mystic Mountain. i enjoyed the zip line, but there are better zip lines in the world.

there is a pool on top and a small slide. lots of photo ops, check out the observation up top.

you can also connect two bobsleds together and get one photo with both of you in it if you want.

would i do it again? if i was taking my kids-so that they could experience it yes. would dh & i pay to do it again? nope. but i would ride the chair lift again lol. that was my fave. thing because it was beautiful and relaxing.

Thanks for the review. We have done the Chuka Cove zipline by itself and enjoyed it. The prospect of doing all 3 just sounded good! We'll probably book this one. And of course, we'll blame you if it's not very good! :D

Appreciate the response!

So you are saying this is NOT difficult? I have some health problems too and I can not walk up hill very well but I would love to zip line! I have been afraid to do this because I was afraid the walking would be up hill and too far for me. Thanks for any info.

So you are saying this is NOT difficult? I have some health problems too and I can not walk up hill very well but I would love to zip line! I have been afraid to do this because I was afraid the walking would be up hill and too far for me. Thanks for any info.

i am trying to recall the exact details of this zipline. just know you are walking in a tree "jungle" like area. it was not real hilly, and i do not recall extreme climbing. others zip lines i have done, i can recall being tired by the time i made my way to a platform, but on this particular zip line, i do not remember this. i hope this is accurate, it is to the best of my memory. You are already at the top of the mountain when you begin, and zip down the side of the mountain. stopping/ending on a platform to where you get back on the "ski lift" and ride down the rest of the mountain.

out of all the the zip lines i have done, this is the mildest. that's not saying it's bad...it's just not as extreme. out of the ones i have done, this would be the easiest one for you to do.

have fun!

Thanks for the review. We have done the Chuka Cove zipline by itself and enjoyed it. The prospect of doing all 3 just sounded good! We'll probably book this one. And of course, we'll blame you if it's not very good! :D

Appreciate the response!

I think there are even a couple of different zip lines in chukka park too.

but the tranopy is fun for at least the first time. i love the ski lift chair ride. i forget what they call it...but it's very relaxing. and when we purchased our tickets, it included unlimited rides on the chair lift. so we were able to just signal the workers at the bottom that we wanted to go again and they let us just stay on it and ride it up again. we did the this a couple of times. it really is a beautiful, peaceful ride.

Enjoy!

Archived