St Lucia No 9th

spandance

WE have traveled to St Lucia 3 times before and never been that impressed.. The 1st time was many years ago when we did the ships excursion over the island which was spent mostly on a coach. The 2nd time we decided to go it ourselves and walk and we were lucky to meet up with another small group who wanted , as us to go to the beach, so we caught a taxi and just went down the road. It was OK. 3rd time we walked off the ship and was back within 1 hour!

I am afraid of heights , so I can't manage any trip that entails going up high. We prefer to beach it in a beautiful bay. I have looked at Day passes for Hotels, and my question is, to get to Marigot bay,and bays close by do you have to travel up high to get to them? if so, can you travel by boat excursions?

Sorry to be long winded just to ask this question but I realy want to enjoy my stay this time.:D

WE have traveled to St Lucia 3 times before and never been that impressed.. The 1st time was many years ago when we did the ships excursion over the island which was spent mostly on a coach. The 2nd time we decided to go it ourselves and walk and we were lucky to meet up with another small group who wanted , as us to go to the beach, so we caught a taxi and just went down the road. It was OK. 3rd time we walked off the ship and was back within 1 hour!

I am afraid of heights , so I can't manage any trip that entails going up high. We prefer to beach it in a beautiful bay. I have looked at Day passes for Hotels, and my question is, to get to Marigot bay,and bays close by do you have to travel up high to get to them? if so, can you travel by boat excursions?

Sorry to be long winded just to ask this question but I realy want to enjoy my stay this time.:D

I suggest you try Spencer Ambrose Tours. He offers an excursion to Jalousie Beach by speedboat. Jalousie Beach is a white-sand beach nestled between the Pitons. The advantage of getting there by speedboat is that you will not need to travel on any winding or high roads. His Jalousie Beach Break includes lunch on the beach plus drinks as well as a sightseeing coastal tour by speedboat with a stop for swimming and snorkeling at Anse Chastanet. We have used Spencer Ambrose Tours in the past and have always enjoyed our time with them.

Thank you so much for your wisdom! I have booked the tour it looks amazing, now I am really getting excited. Spencer Ambrose here we come. :D

Your very welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time in St. Lucia this time!

• 3 months later...
Did you go on the tour? I am kinda stuck on what to do in St. Lucia. Would love to hear your comments on the tour

Hello, No we haven't been yet! its the 5th November our cruise. I will definately let you know when I get back though if its any help?:)

• 4 months later...

If you love a small speedboat that takes you to the ,out amazing parts of st Lucie, you will love this tour. The guys look after you well, the lunch was a little bit like McDonald's but on a overly beach, plenty of drink!

Enjoy::)

Thanks, Spandance. How easy/difficult was it to get in and out of the boat? We are traveling with my mom and in-laws and it isn't easy for them to climb in and out of a boat. I'm concerned they might have problems-especially getting to the beach.

Archived