advice needed for 1st time - Nov - Noon-8pm Mid 40's, something different?

Funcouple

We've been cruising all over the Caribbean since 2001. Been to Mexico and Riviera Maya region on land based vacations before but never made it to Cozumel.

We've snorkeled, drank every kind of caribbean drink, catamaran'd, done ruins, and beach bummed and shopped our hearts out on most previous trips.

So what's really different about Cozumel? What can we do that's really UNIQUE?

We are in port from Noon to 8PM. Mid 40's, no kids.

Thanks!

Check out the Cozumel Bar Hop Tour. The tour takes you the eastern part of the island where there is no electricity, ice and trucked in and the best Pina Coladas I've ever had. Fresh coconut milk, pineapple and yummy rum.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g150809-d1788364-Reviews-Cozumel_Bar_Hop_Tour-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

I have done the cooking class at Playa Mia 3 times. So much fun! I've also recommended it to lots of people and they all had great times too. My cousin, who owns restaurants wasn't too sure about 'cooking' on her vacation, but she too had loads of fun. The guys that put on the class are really fun, the food is very good, and the drinks are freeflowing. There is time for the beach and shopping either before or after the class.

There is usually an exclusive contract with the cruiselines for this. I've never been able to book it outside of the cruiseline excursions.

Archived