Seeking Guidance on Watches Sold Aboard EPIC

AlphaGeek

Hi everyone,

We're counting the months and days until our return to the Epic (Aft Penthouse) in late January.

I'd like to purchase a new watch (likely Tissot T-Touch or Citizen Signature) while aboard, and was looking to determine in advance what brands / models of watches the onboard shop typically carries. Is there any way of obtaining this info prior to our sailing? I bought my Citizen Blue Angels watch when last we were aboard the Epic and felt that the experience was good and the price competitive with the shops onshore.

Thanks!

They had a bunch of brands, from Citizen up to Tags. The Citizens were "40% off" the entire trip. I found a watch I own for the same price that I paid in a foreign port 5 years ago. Also, I fell in love with a Tissot chrono on the ship but decided that I could likely find it cheaper online when I got home. No such luck. I finally found the watch for a good price, but the ship price was better. They also had a lot of Fossil watches. At one time I provided a list of brands that I remembered seeing, so I'll have to go find that post somewhere. I know they had a lot of Citizen Ecodrive watches, but not sure about specific models

A couple of things to note (which you'll likely know since you sailed Epic already)...

When I was on the Epic, the prices were the same all week. There was no "sale day" to wait for. If you see the watch you want, get it quickly since they have limited stock. The other nice thing is that they are authorized sellers of the brands they carry. That means assurance that the watches are authentic and covered under warranty. You can't always say that about watches you find in port-side jewelry stores.

I got a blue faced Tissot PRC200 chrono

tissot-prc200-blue_99845.jpg

Archived