Daily's Premade drinks

PleaseStay

has anyone tried to bring these onboard? they are pre mixed dacories, margaritas.... you just freeze them.

I was thinkin about that as I was sipping on one of these the other day.

But then thought how would they freeze?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are very good chilled, not frozen. So kept in fridge or poured in ice would work.

You will have to smuggle them on of course. As to your original question, no I haven't tried these.

I tried the Pina Colada one. Not the best drink in the world. Seemed to have an overwhelming rum taste instead of a blended one. Don't think I would buy one as this one was given to me. But then everyone has their own tastes.

These premade drinks are actually made out of wine, not rum, so they might be able to be brought on.

A conversation at work came up about these with two workers arguing over how these can be sold in the grocery store when they only have a beer and wine license. With some investigation, that's how they can be carried. It's wine.:)

I picked up a couple Daily's Pina Colada, because they were cheap ($2.00 at my local). And I'm a cheap sod. Wasn't til I got them home that I saw they were made with wine, not rum. Well, I bought them, so I guess I'll try them, but a pina colada without rum just doesn't sound...right.

I picked up a couple Daily's Pina Colada, because they were cheap ($2.00 at my local). And I'm a cheap sod. Wasn't til I got them home that I saw they were made with wine, not rum. Well, I bought them, so I guess I'll try them, but a pina colada without rum just doesn't sound...right.

I never knew they were made of wine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ones in my freezer say "Malt" beverage.

Malt isn't wine or liquor, but beer right?

Not that this has anything to do with the posters question:)

Seriously though, I think these are great for at home. I drink one and imagine I am someplace like a cruise where I can get a real one. For me taking these along on a cruise would be like taking a crock pot and making my own soup from the salad bar. Could be done, but why?

Archived