MDR and other food venues on the Pearl to Alaska for group of 12

luvmarley

We are a group of 12 cruising to Alaska on the Pearl Aug. 5. Does anyone have copies of the MDR menus? Can we request 2 tables of 6 and if so do we have to reserve them in advance? Would the Summer Palace or Indigo be better for getting tables for 6? Can you still sit in La Cucina for breakfast and lunch at the buffet if it is crowded. Is the weather warm enough to sit outside in Great Outdoors cafe for meals? Any advice is helpful.

With that many people you could probably arrange to have your own table and dinner time - they could put some of the square tables together. I would start by talking to someone at the hotel desk and see where it goes. As for the menu - there is a big variable every day called the chef's daily special. I am not sure if it is different from week to week - but it does allow the chef to change things up if he wants to.

Yes. La Cucina is open for additional seating during breakfast and lunch. I guess there could be a special occasion during which it is not. Although no promises on weather, yes, the Great Outdoors is usually plenty warm enough to sit out for eating. However, the Alaska cruise isn't the Carribean cruise, and a sweater or jacket may be necessary.

Archived