Copacabana's

erin1998

Good day everyone :)

We will be sailing on the Victory in September, and making our plans for our day in Barbados. I've been there once before, and spent the day at Boatyard..We are now looking at Copcabana's on the very few reviews that I've found.

I'm just looking for a bit more info from anyone who's been there recently...cost of cab fare there, cost to get in, pictures, info on food/drinks etc etc.

thanks,

Erin

• 2 weeks later...

I'd also be curious to hear more info on copacabana. Has anyone been there recently? Also, I read one post that said the Wild Cat boat will take you out to swim with the turtles. Did anyone else use this boat or have any info on it? Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Good day everyone :)

We will be sailing on the Victory in September, and making our plans for our day in Barbados. I've been there once before, and spent the day at Boatyard..We are now looking at Copcabana's on the very few reviews that I've found.

I'm just looking for a bit more info from anyone who's been there recently...cost of cab fare there, cost to get in, pictures, info on food/drinks etc etc.

thanks,

Erin

Erin

Just wondering if you went to Copacbana. We're thinking about that excursion in December.

Thanks.

Archived