cabins under lido deck

destin63

it wasn't on the Silhouette, but did have a cabin under the Lido deck. We were not in the cabin that much during the day. When were we never really noticed that much noise from above. When we did notice it was about 4 in the morning when the crews were washing down the deck and were moving the chairs around. It really wasn't that bad though. I just got up and got a cup of coffee and did some reading. My wife never did hear it.

Hi, I was in 2136 on the Eclipse and the noise in the middle of the night was horrible from the cleaning crew. Kept us up every night. Personally, I would not book under a common area again.

We were below Lido deck on Solstice. My daughter actually had 2124 while we were in 2146. The noise 9if there really was any) did not bother us.

Having said that, there could be noise if you are early to bed type of people, especially if the next day is a sea day. There could also be noise in the morning, again especially on sea days. The crew starts to organize things in Oceanview about 5AM every morning.

We were on the Eclipse (sister to Silhouette). We had dinner companions that were under the lido and the noise for them was horrible. I am not sure specifically where they were but the noise woke them up very early every morning (4am) while things were bing set up. Personally I would not chance it.

Archived