Dream Cove Balcony 2372

ajagent

We have this cabin booked for Jan of 2013 and I have been reading some stuff about A lot of noise in the cove balconies. If anybody has any input please let me know.

If you have read the other threads on this issue, you know it is the ones under the galley that have been mentioned as possible noise problems from above. Looking at the deck plans it appears 2372 is one of those. It is your call and depends on your noise sensitivity level. As for me I always pack a good set of ear plugs just in case.

We have this cabin booked for Jan of 2013 and I have been reading some stuff about A lot of noise in the cove balconies. If anybody has any input please let me know.

I can tell you that you are smack right over the galley.

I have read that is not good :(

We sailed on the Dream in cabin 2374 a couple of years ago. We did hear some noise from the galley. It sounded like some kind of cart was being rolled back and forth. It wasn't constant and happened more during the day than at night. It really didn't disturb us at all. I am somewhat of a lite sleeper and the noise never woke me during the night. All in all, I felt like the small amount of noise was worth it to be so close to the water.

If there are any cove balconies available under the dining room, you might consider a switch. However, our experience was that the noise wasn't that bad.

Check the Carnival web site to see if there are any other cabins available. They will let you switch to a different cabin as long as it is the same class. Most of the cruises in Jan have some cabins available if you want to move forward. Look at the deck plans and there are quite a few cabins that are not below the galley. Either way I hope you enjoy your cruise. We will be in 2298 in Sep of next year.

We were in 2345 and never heard a thing. We brought a bungee cord and slept with the door open a few nights. Try that - the ocean sounds will mask other noises and it is wonderful for sleeping!

Archived