RCCI Adventure OTS T/A April 21, 2013 San Juan to Southampton

twoontheisle

• 1 month later...

Well, it appears we have done it again......booked a cruise that has little to no activity on CruiseCritic! Maybe it is still a little to early. Even on the Royal Caribbean roll call, there is almost no activity. "A girl can dream, can't she"?

• 1 month later...

Is anyone hiding out there, still waiting to book this T/A? RCI is giving a swell premium liquor package if you book this cruise within the next week. The main roll call thread is getting a little more active these days, but still no response from G & L's. I have been in touch with 2 guys from Switzerland on this cruise that had posted on "Meet Me On Board". I will have to send them this link so they can be CruiseCritic addicts like the rest of us.

• 3 months later...

For anyone out there who is interested in doing a 14 day Trans Atlantic cruise.....RCI has lowered the price of the remaining inside cabins to $499 p/p! That is unreal. We have not found anyone through this site, but the roll call on the main board is very active. We have also found 4 couples through meet me on board who are with us. Come join the party!

Adventure of the Seas.....April 21st 2013. San Juan to Southampton.

• 1 month later...

A little over 7 weeks away, and still almost no activity on this thread. We have found several other people through another site, and the main roll call is VERY active. Looking forward to 7-8 sea days total.....plus some swell ports of call.

• 3 weeks later...

So where is everyone hiding.....I know you are out there as I have seen posts on the main thread for this great cruise, just not on the G&L roll calls? Guess we will have to run into you on board the ship. I will check to see that there is a LGBT card posted by guest services to announce where the daily gathering is held at. Hopefully there will be some surprises in store for us.....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived