Summit cabin categories?

Boo2

My hubby and I are considering a cruise on the Summit; this would be our first cruise on one of the M class ships. Can someone give me some info on the differences between the cabin categories or point me toward someplace where I can find that info?

These are the categories we're looking at:

Deluxe Ocean View w/ Veranda partially obstructed (2C) Balcony

Concierge Class (C3) Balcony

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w/verandah (2B) Balcony

Aqua Class Stateroom (A2) Balcony

Concierge Class (C2) Balcony

I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks!

The stateroom is the same size. Some are obstructed, some not. Some on higher decks, better locations. The CC and AQ get a few more perks than the others. Not worth it in my opinion unless you want to eat in Blue (AQ) a smaller dining area for that class, only.

You can look at the differences and descriptions on Celebrity's website. ;)

The stateroom is the same size. Some are obstructed, some not. Some on higher decks, better locations. The CC and AQ get a few more perks than the others. Not worth it in my opinion unless you want to eat in Blue (AQ) a smaller dining area for that class, only.

You can look at the differences and descriptions on Celebrity's website. ;)

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I'm sure the info is available on Celebrity's website but as it has been mentioned in many threads, their website is not the best. For me, every page takes forever to load and a lot of the features just don't work. That's why I was hoping that some kind soul would have the information for me. ;)

I agree that the Celebrity site is such a nightmare that it takes hours sometimes waiting for pages to load that it really is unusable.

A suggestion is for you to google Cruise Ship Deck Plans and look at the various options that are shown. Those sites give examples for every line and are easy to use. Once I get a better handle on what I am interested in, I call celebrity with cabin numbers and questions.

You can also try the search function above. Awhile ago someone explained the differences throroughly and maybe you can find some answers that way.

On Summit (as well as the other 3 'M' class ships) the Concierge Class cabins are slightly bigger (I believe it's one foot wider....doesnt sound like much but makes a big difference at the foot of the bed). Also on the balcony there is a full height table (rather than the end table size) which is nice for enjoying breakfast on the balcony. As well, the Aft C1 cabins have enormous balconies.

I can't help with the Aqua Class as we haven't tried them yet.

Robin

Archived