Freedom with 54 Surprise Guests, $6513, and Justin Bieber :)

"After all was said and done, and we were taken back to the pier, our driver pulled me aside. He said that he wanted to wait until our trip was over to tell me, but the reason for all the earlier drama was that the police woman was actually married to the bully. The whole thing is a scam to try and force people to use that service. They had no idea that I had booked and paid, they just thought they would take a flier and see if we would go for the bait. YIKES!"

I think it would be more than appropriate to post what company this donkey-behind works for! I know that I want to steer clear of him and his company for our upcoming visit to St Thomas. Primarily because I am not NEARLY as calm as you and I likely would have climbed him like a tree and smacked the crap out of him!! (Due to my extreme height of 5 foot 2 inches on a good hair day, I would have to resort to the above measures).

LOL!!! You just made me totally crack up! I will have to go back through the email chain and figure it out- as I am not sure even which of the other 2 companies it was- but could probably figure it out once I go back.

I can share entire albums. I use Photobucket but I'm sure that you can do the same with Shutterfly. I just either post or email the link to the album. Then everyone can see the pix in that album. Saves you the time in cutting an pasting individual links.

Here's my album from Belize which I made public, so you can get an idea. I did not add captions, but you can do that as well.

Enjoying your review. Sounds like a blast!

I can share entire albums. I use Photobucket but I'm sure that you can do the same with Shutterfly. I just either post or email the link to the album. Then everyone can see the pix in that album. Saves you the time in cutting an pasting individual links.

Here's my album from Belize which I made public, so you can get an idea. I did not add captions, but you can do that as well.

Very cool! Thanks so much! and Belize looks awesome!!!

Thank you for sharing your cave tubing pix. It looks fun and scary all at the same time...lol

OP, Love your review and pix, can't wait for more!

Thank you so much! Do you know if shutterfly would work? I have avoiding being on Facebook - and was trying to figure out if I there was an easier way. I just need to research because I do have a shutterfly account.

Yes I am pretty sure Shutterfly works.

I really want you to post the "bully" email or send it to me and I want to make sure I don't ever use them and even make nobody I know does either. That experience sounds crazy. Glad it worked out for you. :eek::cool:

I really want you to post the "bully" email or send it to me and I want to make sure I don't ever use them and even make nobody I know does either. That experience sounds crazy. Glad it worked out for you. :eek::cool:

DITTO!! The sooner the better as I am READY to book my tour day on St Thomas. I am thinking about booking with VI Scenic Tours or Sunny Liston Tours but am holding off until I hear from you cuz I can't afford to end up in a Caribbean jail :eek: because I climbed the police woman's husband like a tree and smacked the holy crap out of him :D!!!

Thanks!

Gina

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I remember the stressful times you had early on while planning. I am soooooo happy that this all came together. It really does sound like the two of you are deserving of each other! I can't wait to read the rest!!!!

:D :p :D :p

DITTO!! The sooner the better as I am READY to book my tour day on St Thomas. I am thinking about booking with VI Scenic Tours or Sunny Liston Tours but am holding off until I hear from you cuz I can't afford to end up in a Caribbean jail :eek: because I climbed the police woman's husband like a tree and smacked the holy crap out of him :D!!!

Thanks!

Gina

I just got back from a weekend trip much later than planned. I had to get on my work email and go back to try and find it- I had deleted it- but was able to recover it. It was the VI Taxi that sent me the below back in April. We even changed the location much later- so it was really out of date:

I am happy to quote you a fee of $ 25.00 per person round trip. We will be at the pier at 10:00am and at the Coki beach at 2:30pm for pick-up. We will be waiting on you. Also we normally do signs with your name on it to expedite your group location. Please confirm that you will be using our services so we can set up for your group. If you do not confirm that you will be using our services we will not have transportation awaiting your group. Thank you for your inquiry.

They were $5 per person higher than Air Force One. But now that I go back and see that I got to them through a link on a St Thomas website, I think they are simply a taxi association. So, no wonder they are cohoots with all the people at the transportation on the pier.

Sonny Liston came really highly recommended to me after I had booked with Air Force One- so I have heard great things about that tour company.

I hope you have an amazing time in St Thomas! I miss it already! :)