Freedom with 54 Surprise Guests, $6513, and Justin Bieber :)

Wow!!! And I thought my DH surprise party last year was hard to pull off! What a great idea! Mine was not as big as yours and it took months, the best part of mine was I had both sons pick a song and put pictures to it on DVD. My DH cried, especially when our oldest (mine not his) used the song by Brad Paisley "Half The Dad He Didn't Have To Be" Not a dry eye in the house. Our guys are pretty lucky to have us! Congrats again on the surprise! Love it!

That is SO cool . . . I am sure your DH will cherish that DVD! Great idea!

Wow! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story. You made me cry with your wonderful surprise for your husband. I'm getting married in a month, and I can only hope I can be that good of a wife to my husband to be......

Soon to be Mrs. Taddeo. 8-10-12

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful wedding and many years of happiness!

I'm loving your review! I saw the blue tshirts on board and was wondering if they were from your group. So glad your surprise went off smoothly and I loved your review part 1--made me tear up too.

I didn't know the serenity deck served lunch! I was only up there twice and it was in the late afternoon. We spent most of our daytime back by the adult pool.

Looking forward to the rest of your review!

Thanks!!!! I saw you on the roll call and was wondering if we would bump into you all at the meet and greet. Hope it was a giant success!

This is a great review and a great cruise!!!

I was on this same cruise in May and Parta was also our waiter!!! We loved him and you are dead on....he works his butt off! We were lucky becs we had late dining and we were able to talk to him each night a little bit after dessert. He is from Indonesia and told us a little about himself. He was so nice!

Did he have an assistant named Ida? Pronounced Eeda? She also worked extremely hard! I told her I would take her home in my luggage! She was always hugging me!!!! These people work so hard!!!! It's so admirable!

SO cool! And yes, we did have Ida as well. She was so sweet and hard working. We never got to really chat with either of them- but they blew us away with great service. I hope you had a great cruise too! ;)

The easiest way to post pictures here is to copy and paste from facebook if you have them loaded there ...

Great job with the review! I'm sailing in 7 weeks and cannot wait (on Dream, not Freedom). We also have a big group of friends going along and it sounds like you all had at least as much fun as we plan to. :)

I hope you all have an awesome cruise- sounds like you will. I LOVE your drink picture- brings back happy memories!

OMG!!! Your ST. Thomas story is a wild one!

Secret Beach sounds amazing. I will have to keep that on my "To Do" list for when I cruise to St. Thomas again at some point. LOVE the waiters in the water idea ;)

Did you see the link to thread which gives photo advice/instructions?? Froufie posted it a couple of posts back. Hopefully that will help you. I have been using Webshots for years so I can't help with Shutterfly

ETA....I see that you posted about this already as I was typing!!

Edited by LizaMM
see post

"After all was said and done, and we were taken back to the pier, our driver pulled me aside. He said that he wanted to wait until our trip was over to tell me, but the reason for all the earlier drama was that the police woman was actually married to the bully. The whole thing is a scam to try and force people to use that service. They had no idea that I had booked and paid, they just thought they would take a flier and see if we would go for the bait. YIKES!"

I think it would be more than appropriate to post what company this donkey-behind works for! I know that I want to steer clear of him and his company for our upcoming visit to St Thomas. Primarily because I am not NEARLY as calm as you and I likely would have climbed him like a tree and smacked the crap out of him!! (Due to my extreme height of 5 foot 2 inches on a good hair day, I would have to resort to the above measures).