Transfer from port canaveral

Lisam1230

budget rent a car. one way car rental is the way to go. most agencies (budget, avis) have locations right near the port with free shuttle service to and from the port to their locations.

Hi i need to book a transfer to orlando airport from port canaveral. Does anyone know of any reliable companies not using carnival.:):)

Welcome to Cruisecritic. There are many shuttle companies available. I have used Cocoa Beach Shuttle twice with no complaints. Another option is to do one way car rentals. Rent at Orlando airport and drop the car in Cape Cavaveral/Cocoa Beach area. The car rental companies will then shuttle you to the ship. You can do the same in reverse when you return from the cruise.

We've rented cars when cruising from Port Canaveral. It is an easy drive from the airport to the port. The highway (Beeline hwy) is one of the straightest roads that I have ever driven on. When you drop off the car, they will take you to the cruise port!

Joe<----Just countin' down the days! :D

We recently did a cruise out of Port Canaveral and used Travelynx for our shuttle between PC and the Orlando airport. The fare was $50 round trip per person. Their service was excellent!

P.S. I really enjoyed not having to deal with a rental car and for our party of 2 people, the shuttle cost less than what we would have paid for the smallest rental car.

The best service is CRUISEXPRESS, out of all the companies I called, I actually spoke with Wanda, the owner, who helped me with my transportation. She answered all of my questions, made me feel comfortable about using her service. You can call her at 352-551-5032 or go to the web site www.cruisexpressfla.com For $25 per person each way, it was easier than renting a car at the airport/port, then waiting in line for the car rental bus and dropping off the car. MusicMike

Archived