luggage

I am driving to Galveston and am wondering is there a limit to the number of suitcases you can take on a cruise? I understand the cabins are small so space may be an issue but would really like to take a case with water etc. I am on a very tight budget so $4.00 seems a lot for water.

Also, does anyone have any new pictures of Rhapsody of the Seas? I just love looking at everyone's pictures. My sister is getting married in Key West and am wondering if anyone has pictures of the beaches there? Any recommendations for wedding location. It will be a very small group of us 8-9 people.

Thanks for the help, Jill:)

If you have a Royal Caribbean brocure it lists in the back with all the other tiny print what the rules are. I am not sure exactly how much luggage you can bring, but I know that i have read it in the brocure.

Get a filtered water pitcher ... Pur is the one we have. Get room service, or your room attendant, to leave a pitcher of ice water in your room at all times. Pour the ice water in the pitcher so it gets filtered. Voila. You can drink water like a guppy and it'll be purified. The water pitchers are thin and made of hard plastic and you can easily pack them in your luggage. They are nice to take into hotel rooms, also, since the water there is suspect.

Archived