I had to tell someone

Im getting Married on the Breezeeeeeeeeeeee.. I wanted to wait until the Save the Dates went out, Before I said something.. I sent them out on Monday and by Tuesday I was getting RSVP...

Ladies/Brides this is OUR time/Day.. Lets live in the moments and enjoy....

Good Luck, and I pray for nothing but Happiness for all of you;)

P.S. its ok to be a Mild Bridezilla from time to time, lolol:p

Im getting Married on the Breezeeeeeeeeeeee.. I wanted to wait until the Save the Dates went out, Before I said something.. I sent them out on Monday and by Tuesday I was getting RSVP...

Yipeeee!!!! Hoorary, you are booked. Welcome to the world of wedding planning.

I figure as long as we don't approach the WETV definition of Bridezilla, we are GOOD. LOL!

Yipeeee!!!! Hoorary, you are booked. Welcome to the world of wedding planning.

I figure as long as we don't approach the WETV definition of Bridezilla, we are GOOD. LOL!

Oh NO, I could never be like them..They really are a HOT MESS!!! Thats not even cute at all...

Yeah Planning, Planning,and more planning/ Oh and booking stuff But its all to make sure we have a pretty, and Wonderful Day..

Oh NO, I could never be like them..They really are a HOT MESS!!! Thats not even cute at all...

Yeah Planning, Planning,and more planning/ Oh and booking stuff But its all to make sure we have a pretty, and Wonderful Day..

Congrats...be as happy as you are today...forever :)

Oh Yeah the Loooooooooooooooong wait. lololol. Its all good:D

Hey girl!! I just got my invite in the mail today and I'm soooo excited for you two!! I want to go to the wedding of course, but I want to go on the cruise with you too!!! At first I didn't look at the year but now I see it's a year away. I think I can work that out - LOL! Erase where I signed your guest book and I'll resign it. Just looked and prices are great! Give me a day or two to work things out and I'll book it. What room do y'all have? I'll probably get 2216 or 2217.

Very best wishes for the happiest future together! I can't wait to see y'all again!!! :D

Kara

Oh Yeah the Loooooooooooooooong wait. lololol. Its all good:D

And yes that was a VERY nice sentiment.

We will be celebrating 4 years in October and we are still very happy. Trust me, the long wait will be over before you know it. But at least it will give you time to get things together. We planned our wedding and reception very fast and everything turned out beautifully :) As a matter of fact, we started dating each other after we came back from a cruise in 2008. IDK...it's something about being on a cruise ship surrounded by all that water that does something to you...lol. Ten months later we were married :)

We will be celebrating 4 years in October and we are still very happy. Trust me, the long wait will be over before you know it. But at least it will give you time to get things together. We planned our wedding and reception very fast and everything turned out beautifully :) As a matter of fact, we started dating each other after we came back from a cruise in 2008. IDK...it's something about being on a cruise ship surrounded by all that water that does something to you...lol. Ten months later we were married :)

Very sweet!

Congrats! It looks like we are date twins, I am also having my embarkation wedding on 09/08/13 on Carnival Pride!

Hey girl!! I just got my invite in the mail today and I'm soooo excited for you two!! I want to go to the wedding of course, but I want to go on the cruise with you too!!! At first I didn't look at the year but now I see it's a year away. I think I can work that out - LOL! Erase where I signed your guest book and I'll resign it. Just looked and prices are great! Give me a day or two to work things out and I'll book it. What room do y'all have? I'll probably get 2216 or 2217.

Very best wishes for the happiest future together! I can't wait to see y'all again!!! :D

Kara

Heeeeeeey Kara Boo,

Im So glad You got ur Invite :) AND I will get to the Guestbook.. Yeah the Prices ar great right,and then how I broke them down will be EVEN better.. U know I have to be 6 or higher (unless its a VERY short Notice Cruise, lol) ALot of people looked at it and though it was this year, SO NO problem.. Hope life is well doll.. And Thanks so much for the love, we so love you too :_) Make sure U let me know when U book it, and if you want to eat with all of us, or not.. Im telling people you can come to the wedding, BUt I can book you away from everyone or you can be with us.. This ship is SO big it can be your very on Private Vacay :)

Funny thats way closer to my home then Maimi.. I just LOVEEEEEEEEEE South Beach so much though :)

Lol I actually wanted to sail on one of the newer and bigger ships out of FL but my FI has a fear of flying so Baltimore is closest plus most of his family is in MD/VA so that was convenient.

Lol I actually wanted to sail on one of the newer and bigger ships out of FL but my FI has a fear of flying so Baltimore is closest plus most of his family is in MD/VA so that was convenient.

DMV in the house.. Ur NICE, cause alot of my family and friends are here in VA and I told my boo, that I wanted the Breeze and I wanted SB to I got both.. I gave everyone More then enough time to plan if they REALLY want to be there.. 14months????????????????????? SO at the end of this, I will see who Really wants to come/be there..

Hey maybe u can do a Solo one, with Just you and ur Hubby :)

Archived