Passport stamps

Does anyone know of a way to get your passport stamped at any international ports you visit? DH and I are cruising the Mediterranean this September and then to Belize/Hondoruas/Mexico next May and I would love to have stamps from all these locations.

TIA - Kim

Does anyone know of a way to get your passport stamped at any international ports you visit? DH and I are cruising the Mediterranean this September and then to Belize/Hondoruas/Mexico next May and I would love to have stamps from all these locations.

TIA - Kim

Until your Passport is all filled up (happened to me) & you have to decide if you want to spend $82 for extra pages or go for a new one for $110. You will get some stamps without asking others you should be able to find out where to go on the ship.

I did not get any passport stamps at any Mediterranean ports, only at the airport when I landed. I don't know of any way to get a stamp at the cruise ports; sorry.

In the EU Schengen countries they don't stamp passports other than where you entered the EU Schengen area. Most countries on a Med cruise are Schengen, although not Turkey and not the Balkans (Croatia, etc).

Also, you may want to consider conserving your visa pages. Some countries require a completely blank page with no other stamps for your visa to that country. As another poster pointed out, it is pricey to get new pages added.

Archived