Clarion Suites in Anchorage

ceejay_San Angelo

Cejay_SanAngelo, We have stayed at the Clarion Suites in Anchorage and will be staying there again next week. The place is clean, the staff was polite and helpful. They had a great breakfast that included eggs, waffles, cereals, donuts, coffee, juice etc. You had to be there early or the food was gone by closing. We used the pool and hot tub. They were maintained nicely and we meet some nice people in the hot tub. The gym was small and did not interest us. The place was quiet and I can't advise you on which room you may want. The living area had a couch, table, tv, The bathroom is in the conner. The bedroom had another tv and comfortable bed. The room was very nice and clean. I don't remember everything in the room. Coffee maker, refrig. don't remember if it had a microwave, but the web site can tell you that. It was located in the down town area. Had it's own parking area and you can easily walk to shoping and dining in the area. Tour saver booklet had coupons for the Clarion 2 years ago, I don't know about now. We were very happy staying here. Good luck. Carla

Archived