Packing/ havent begun

We leave in 29 days for our cruise, a few days in Seattle 1st! I have all the non clothing items packed. I still have to take the kids back to school shopping for their clothes since they will be starting school the day after we get back(2 days late, oops) My husband and I have both lost over 20lbs in the last several months and will need new clothes too. I guess I better get moving!

My last cruise I was packed and everything at the front door 2 weeks before we left. Our poor cat and dog was all confused, didn't know when we were leaving.

i got you beat. I leave in 73 days and i'm 90% packed!:eek:

Started shopping for my toiletries the other day.LOL

Can you tell i'm ready to go!:D

Oh honey! thank you! Now I don't feel like a total dweebette. :D:D

We bring the suitcases up from the basement and stash them in the closet for a week. Next week we pack play clothes and snorkel gear, etc. 2 days before we leave we put our good clothes in the suitcases. We use 1 huge suitcase, a rolling duffle bag and a carry-on. I carry our beach bag and put books for the plane, some food in it with my purse. DH has a backpack.

We spend 1 day in Ft Lauderdale prior to the cruise, so 9 days of stuff is packed.

Myrna

PS Too Many Bags Lady is on our Freedom cruise July 28. Hi!!!

We leave in 29 days for our cruise, a few days in Seattle 1st! I have all the non clothing items packed. I still have to take the kids back to school shopping for their clothes since they will be starting school the day after we get back(2 days late, oops) My husband and I have both lost over 20lbs in the last several months and will need new clothes too. I guess I better get moving!

My last cruise I was packed and everything at the front door 2 weeks before we left. Our poor cat and dog was all confused, didn't know when we were leaving.

The last time we did this the damn cat peed on one of our (soft sided) suitcases. Thank goodness we found it in enough time to wash the clothes and repack in a different bag.

Also, congrats on the weight loss!

6 days to go...Suitcases are out, laundry is tumbling as we speak. Cruise clothes for the kids are set aside (as in, "don't wear this!"), my outfits are hanging together in the closet. Still need to choose/organize my jewelry.

Husband is running errands, changing larger bills to one's and fives and shopping for seasick meds. I just stopped our newspaper and mail.

Think I've just about got it all together...now to put it all in and get it to fit! 4 people, 2 suitcases, 1 extra-large, soft duffle, and maybe 2 carry-ons. (Driving to the port.) I'm a procrastinator, but hope to be done by Friday. :o

Getting closer!! :D

Archived