Bodrum - Castle and Gulet Excursion

themutis

Has anybody done this excursion - I would like to do something similar and while I typically book my own excursions, I was worried that with just two of us (my husband and me) that I might not be able to arrange the gulet tour in the afternoon.

Any info on this (or a better plan in bodrum) would be most helpful

Eileen

We did this tour a number of years ago and it was a wonderful experience, esp the gullet trip. They cooked fresh caught fish for lunch right on the boat. We did swim off the boat. That part of the Med is high salinity and you float like a duck. The castle and marine archeology museum are good, too! You should have a great time. Jack in Reno, NV

I also took this excursion a couple of years ago and had a great experience. We met new friends we hadn't met before from Windstar and the sailing, food, ambiance and swimming were all exceptional.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about this specific excursion. 2 years ago I did a tour that included 4 nights on a turkish gulet. It was fantastic. The Turkish coast is beautiful. The gulets have nice open deck space both in the sun and shaded. It was lovely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hello! I am looking to possibly book this for our June 2013 trip. Themutis - Did you enjoy it? How many people are on one gullet? Thank you!

When I took this excursion in August of 2008 on the Windspirit, there were about 10 guests on the gulet. Everybody was very friendly and the home cooked Turkish lunch was delicious. It was great!

Archived