Doing The Doc Dance

tenbylin

There is usually a card that you need to fill out for your charge card/sea pass. Ensure your names are spelt correctly. If you have Air throught the cruise line check the flights out now. Do you have a pre-cruise hotel? Find your id docs and put with these docs. Fill out the luggage tages.

Now count the days and have fun in the sun. Enjoy.

hi.... just rec'd our doc's yesterday.....this is our first cruise.....anything we need to do with these documents before we leave in june would be greatly appreciated.....

Go to my "Doc Dance" page - http://members.cox.net/rridgely/dance.htm - and hold them in front of your monitor with the speakers on:p . They will be official after that:) . ENJOY!

What cruise and date? also if you are leaving soon, call the airline and confirm your flight and get your seats... call the Hotel if flying in the day before, and also confirm your reservations with them... Start Packing !!! bring lots of Dollar bills to tip with. Set the Water heater to Vacation mode !!! and GOOOO

Oh, make sure you get the Cabin number and write it on the luggage tags!!! Do this before you leave home.

What cruise and date? also if you are leaving soon, call the airline and confirm your flight and get your seats... call the Hotel if flying in the day before, and also confirm your reservations with them... Start Packing !!! bring lots of Dollar bills to tip with. Set the Water heater to Vacation mode !!! and GOOOO

Oh, make sure you get the Cabin number and write it on the luggage tags!!! Do this before you leave home.

Hi! thanks for the info....we are going on the destiny to the southern caribbean leaving san juan on june 12th........sooooo excited

We're cruising in June, too! Please let me know when I should expect to receive my docs. I am so excited to see that package in the mail!! How many days in advance did you receive them? Thanks....and have a great cruise!:)

Hi we are leaving in one month.....june 12th on the carnival destiny.....i rec'd the doc's on Monday or Tueday of this week

Archived