Why is FOS docking in Cozumel today 7/12

I see what you see on their FB page--it says a change in itinerary, will honor reservations for tomorrow. But it seems like we would've heard from someone by now! That would mean flipping Grand Cayman and Coz...I don't see any weather going on in Cayman.

The webcam of the port in Grand Cayman clearly shows Freedom of the Seas is definitely NOT in Cozumel right now. It is in Grand Cayman as scheduled (along with a few rain showers at the moment):

http://www.caymanport.com/webcams_zoom.php?id=1

The Grand Cayman "What's in Port" list also shows:

Freedom of the Seas

Carnival Conquest

We saw on Nachi Cocums Facebook page that the FOS is docking in Cozumel today in stead of tomorrow. Any ideas why?

Missy:D

Apparently the Facebook entry is incorrect and since others have indicated that Freedom is in Grand Cayman not Cozumel today, there is no "why" to answer. Incorrect or inaccurate information appears on many cruise-related websites from time to time, and it is dangerous to automatically believe everything you read.:)

Apparently the Facebook entry is incorrect and since others have indicated that Freedom is in Grand Cayman not Cozumel today, there is no "why" to answer. Incorrect or inaccurate information appears on many cruise-related websites from time to time, and it is dangerous to automatically believe everything you read.:)

"dangerous" :confused: not really... I didn't say that I automatically believed the information. Just reporting on what I read.

Thanks to all others that posted. I hadent heard anything about it so I thought I would come here to see what was up.

We leave in two days for the Allure. :p

Missy :D

Archived