Yikes...10 ships scheduled for Grand Cayman on the same day

JessLCH

I can't imagine how they will handle the tendering. Is there enough dock space for 10 separate tender slips?

We were there in early April and they only had one of the two dock areas rebuilt from the hurricanes.

Charlie

I can't imagine how they will handle the tendering. Is there enough dock space for 10 separate tender slips?

We were there in early April and they only had one of the two dock areas rebuilt from the hurricanes.

??????????

When I was there in March the North and South and the new dock were operational and being used. Think they have the dock space now - not sure they have enough tenders. 8 ships were in port that day. What's another few thousand people? :D

on our Jewel of the Seas sailing in December. I am very concerned about this. How can they possibly handle 10 ships in port?

Here is the schedule:

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/Default.aspx?tabid=109

Wow! Based on the tender dock we saw in December, it ought to be the mad house another poster described. See if you can get a panoramic picture and post it.

??????????

When I was there in March the North and South and the new dock were operational and being used. Think they have the dock space now - not sure they have enough tenders. 8 ships were in port that day. What's another few thousand people? :D

Sorry, it was March 6 when we were there on the Horizon. North pier was closed with equipment on and around it South pier was being used.

Charlie

Archived