Airfare Booked !

Ykgorbie

Well, we're at 79 days until we leave on vacation and 85 days until we cruise. Sigh. Found today what I think is a pretty decent one way airfare (the return trip wasn't on sale yet): From Yellowknife, Canada to Miami one way, per person, including all taxes, $ 390.00. That's three planes/legs for a total of about 9 hrs flying time. I'm pretty happy with that - just had to share !

I have to say, at first I thought that sounded a little expensive and like a lot of flying time...but then I looked up Yellowknife and see that it is not exactly the easiest place to get in and out of! It looks like a beautiful place though! I learned about someplace new today.:D

We finally bought our plane tickets Tuesday. We leave in 19 days! I was panicking but before Tuesday tickets were $330 each way. We ended up getting them for $179 there and $150 back. Sooo glad we waited even if I've had a twitch in my eye for the past month. :p

I have to say, at first I thought that sounded a little expensive and like a lot of flying time...but then I looked up Yellowknife and see that it is not exactly the easiest place to get in and out of! It looks like a beautiful place though! I learned about someplace new today.:D

Nooo, not expensive at all. If we were flying to Edmonton (the first 1-1/2 hours of the trip) it would cost about $275.00 one way, p.p., incl taxes !

Glad you learned about a new place today. You may have heard of us from the TV show "Ice Road Truckers" or maybe "Ice Pilots". Not that it's ice here right now....have been basking in 80F temps this summer !:)

Archived