Senor Frogs Drink

Snorkelfan

Hey guys....

Did you all know they charge 25.00 to get in to Senor Frog's. That's per person . We just got back this past sunday from the Dawn. The 4 of us walked there only to find out about the fee to get in and turned right around and said the hell with that. So we went back to the ship and drank there instead. Just thought i would let you all know about it. Later.....

~~Debbie~~

Who would ever pay $25.00 just to get into that dump and then have to buy drinks on top of that! I am with you guys, drink on the ship and look at Senor Frog's!

Hey guys....

Did you all know they charge 25.00 to get in to Senor Frog's. That's per person . We just got back this past sunday from the Dawn. The 4 of us walked there only to find out about the fee to get in and turned right around and said the hell with that. So we went back to the ship and drank there instead. Just thought i would let you all know about it. Later.....

~~Debbie~~

was that at night that they were charging the $25 pp? I can *maybe* see that as a cover charge at night (heck, I read somewhere on here there are clubs in Miami that charge $60 pp! :eek: ), not that *I'd* pay that. but I've never been anywhere (a bar/restaurant) that they charge a cover fee during the daytime.:confused:

I thought it was a resturaunt as well as a bar?? Can they charge money to get into a resturaunt? I hope not I am supposed to go there as well in a few weeks! Not if they charge that kind of cover!!! uugghh!

Denyce

5/29/05 Carnival Legend

Mamaparrothead.....

Yes it was at night to answer your question. We arrived at Nassua about 8 p.m. We had a quick thunderstorm roll thru then the 4 of us headed over to Senor Frog's where they were asking 25 pp. No way!!!!!! They can keep it. We went back to the ship where they were having the deck party instead. We hung out there and had a great time instead. We closed the bars out on the deck at 1 a.m. :D :D :D

~~Debbie~~

Hey NYCGLITTER

If the cover was $25 to enter you being a YANKEE fan should be no problem. Your team and fans have no problem with CHOKING AND GAGGING!! LOL

GO BOSTON RED SOX 2004 WORLD CHAMPIONS

Hey NYCGLITTER

If the cover was $25 to enter you being a YANKEE fan should be no problem. Your team and fans have no problem with CHOKING AND GAGGING!! LOL

GO BOSTON RED SOX 2004 WORLD CHAMPIONS

You are soooo right! We Yankee fans do choke and gag at the thought of the Red Sox!

You are soooo right! We Yankee fans do choke and gag at the thought of the Red Sox!

You did not tell me nothing i did not know. They really choke the best when they were up 3-0 and playing the Red Sox. Long live David Ortiz!!!

Archived