Which Carnival ship?

yj2cute

Which one would you recommend for a 5 night cruise and why? Destiny, Ecstasy, Elation, Fascination or Paradise?

Looking for the most recently updated ship.

Thanks.

Why not take a look at the deck plans and amenities for each ship and decide which one would best suit you? Also, what are the itineraries for these ships? I happen to like the size of the Fantasy class ships, which includes the Fascination, but everyone has different preferences. None of the ships you have listed have received the 2.0 upgrades yet. While someone on here might know the last time each of these was in drydock, why not give Carnival a call? I'm sure someone there would know.

We were on the Facination last January and enjoyed it so much we booked it again in April. Yes it is an older ship but everything seems to be clean and well taken care of. Great ship with a great crew!!!

Happy sailing on whatever you choose.

Fascination! I haven't been on any of the other ships though. When I went on my first cruise on the Fascination, I knew it was one of the the older ships and was smaller so I went into the cruise not having high expectations. I was soo impressed with the ship. It was clean and the crew was so friendly. We were in a porthole room so I thought the walk to all of the food and the serenity deck would be bad since they were on opposite sides of the ship, it wasn't. I loved making friends and getting to see them several times throughout the cruise again because the ship is smaller and there are less passengers.

Depends what you want. If you want a smaller, quieter ship, Fascination (Or Ecstasy, just because both have the new balconies). If you want a bigger ship with more things to do, I'd choose Destiny.

Which one would you recommend for a 5 night cruise and why? Destiny, Ecstasy, Elation, Fascination or Paradise?

Looking for the most recently updated ship.

Thanks.

Personally, I would not sail on any of them for a 5 nighter unless you were going to wait until the Destiny became the Sunshine and at that point it will probably be 7 night cruises.

We sailed the 5 night on Paradise recently, chose because of cost for 3 and the itinerary, GC & Coz. I have not been on the other ships, but I can tell you it was great cruise, the staff were awesome and the food was great along with the comedy shows and the Tampa port was very quick to board. It was easy to maneuver and it drydocked in February.

Happy Sailing,

Archived