Room decorations and romance package

So DH and I are heading out on a Med. cruise for our anniversary (very belated HM) and I am contemplating the "anniversary" room decorations and the romance package (includes sparkling cider, framed photo, cupcakes, petit fours, etc.). Are these items worth the $111 they are going to cost?

Thoughts, comments or opinions?

It would be worth it to me. I love a festive atmosphere. I decorate for every occasion. Hubby doesn't seem to care but after twenty years living with me I think he sorta expects a little bit of bling/decor/ "over the top nonsense" when we celebrate. :)

I don't think he would care about the snacks in the room either. He loves to party with a crowd. I on the other hand love a private party. :rolleyes:

I'd definitely invest in something to decorate myself up with (lingerie) for the late honeymoon. :D

The package would be worth it for me.:p

Since I hate to be Noisey and Just ready ur Comment and Not saying anything.. I wanted to say "I my self" think it's alot..

Im the Type of Women thats likes to Personalize for my baby. Any Favy, items that we love, or just Foods/Favors that are a big hit, I will buy them and hide them in my bags.. Sure it wont be done on that 1st day when we get there, And you will be the one to set it up. But U can choose another night and make it " A Big Fun & Sexy Night" and it could ALL very well be under $111. It's from the heart and U know nothing would go to waste.

I too Set up, and Plan everything for us, SO im used to it and have no problem doing it. I always do it on the Cruises/home anyways.. Plus when she leaves for Gambling everyday I always know what kinda time Im working with (hours, lol)... But at the end of the day U know whats best for You and Yours.. Good Luck and let us know what happennnnnn:D

• 2 weeks later...
So DH and I are heading out on a Med. cruise for our anniversary (very belated HM) and I am contemplating the "anniversary" room decorations and the romance package (includes sparkling cider, framed photo, cupcakes, petit fours, etc.). Are these items worth the $111 they are going to cost?

Thoughts, comments or opinions?

I'd probably go for it as it adds to the occasion! The only other option is to purchase and take onboard some decorations of your own and then purchase a bottle of champagne and strawberries. Then ask your cabin steward to do something special with it all for a tip!!

Me n my hubby r driving to port, so I have me room to hide my romantical items. Since we r n an inside cabin, I'm getting sented candles (flameless of course), going to party city to get different colored rose petals. I'm bringing two bottles of wine, the cute but plastic flute drink cups. Call room service for fruits..

Step up, n enjoy.. :D

N it only cost bout $25, nice n romantical... :D

I wonder when this decorating occurs, if you purchase it from the ship. Does anyone know?

The only reason I ask is, we are having an embarkation day wedding and it would be great to see the decor after coming back from the wedding. I wouldn't want it in the background of all of my wedding pictures, though.

Archived