Carnival Pride July 1-8 Review: Baseball, Inner Harbor, and (oh yeah) a Cruise!

nybumpkin

Did you happen to take your own water on board via carry on?

I ask because we always do as my wife and kids only drink bottled water and it was never an issue in Baltimore but in some threads they are saying at x-ray the security is tearing apart the entire case and you have to repack which is a huge hassel but not sure if this is happening in Baltimore as it did not last year

Thanks!

Did you happen to take your own water on board via carry on?

I ask because we always do as my wife and kids only drink bottled water and it was never an issue in Baltimore but in some threads they are saying at x-ray the security is tearing apart the entire case and you have to repack which is a huge hassel but not sure if this is happening in Baltimore as it did not last year

Thanks!

We didn't bring bottled water, but I didn't see them tearing apart packages either. They asked whether we had any wine in our carry-on, I told them we had two bottles, and they didn't even check them.

Thanks for the awesome review! I sailed the same itinerary last year and will be doing to Nassau/Canaveral one this December - reviews like yours tide me over until I finally sail :p

That, and I get to share them with my mom who's going on her first cruise with us - I think they help her get more excited :D

Archived