Vegetarian on a cruise

cruisebabe50

Are there many vegetarian options on the cruise other than salad in the buffet?

You will find many many many options, both in lido buffet and in the dining room. There are always Indian entrees and side dishes lurking around, and the cruise lines are always looking to save a little money ;)- vegetarian dishes are cheap! I've had some of the best Indian food I've ever had on cruise ship lunch buffets. Vegan is a lot trickier. But don't worry- by no means will you be eating salad the whole time.

The answer is so simple. Of course there are options. They feed mass amounts of people, and they don't just have just salads nor just serve meat dishes. This question has been beaten to death. Print in vagetarian in the search button, tons of threads about the subject.

The answer is so simple. Of course there are options. They feed mass amounts of people, and they don't just have just salads nor just serve meat dishes. This question has been beaten to death. Print in vagetarian in the search button, tons of threads about the subject.

Ruthless.

If you put vegetarian in you might have better luck;)

Please understand, I am just teasing you about a typo,

I am in no way trying to make a spelling or grammar error,

which is in violation of user policy here on CC

If you put vegetarian in you might have better luck;)

Please understand, I am just teasing you about a typo,

I am in no way trying to make a spelling or grammar error,

which is in violation of user policy here on CC

Don't worry, MY mistake. I usually recheck my spelling, but was a little huffy at the moment:o

Nope! And why the question was asked made no sense. Also, look at past posts, she's not a novice cruiser, loves buffets.

Geez, I thought you were a little tough on the OP too. But then I look at her past posts, "We've been to the Steakhouse lots of times," and such and you wonder, why is a person who's been on more cruises than I have asking questions as if she's never set foot on a ship?

Jim

My husband is a vegetarian who wants more than salads and he says the veggie foods on Carnival are fantastic! He loves the Indian entrees in the MDR.

Mindy

I'm no vegetarian, but I am soooo looking forward to trying these a couple of times on my upcoming cruise. I love Indian food.

Archived