I want me some Bitter and Blanc

timetogosoon

ask the maitre d' the night before you eat in the steakhouse if they could save/make you one the night after. you might get lucky. ;)

Thank you for the suggestion. I will definately try it since I made my Steakhouse reservations for the B&B night. Maybe they can deliver it to me in the Steakhouse instead :confused:;)

I want to make Steakhouse Reservations for my November cruise and due to celebrations, ports and Thanksgiving I really only can choose Night #4 (bitter and blanc night) or the last night of the cruise.

Believe me, its a tough choice. Not sure if the last night at the Steakhouse will be up to par with service & food but the thought of missing the bitter and blanc is definately making it hard to decide

I always book the Steakhouse for the last night of the cruise. It's a great ending with a beautiful sunset. So far, the food has been superb every time!

Love the Bitter and Blanc. I take the little chocolate shavings from the plate, wait til they pour the vanilla sauce on top, and then add the shavings back into the dish. Yummy!

DH always orders the WCMC, but told me last week that it's not always that great. I asked why do you order every night then, and his answer-

"Some nights it's great, and some nights it's not. I would hate to miss a night when it's good, so I have to order it every night."

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the pics, Zydeco. I haven't seen them in a while. Our last cruise, I don't think it was on the menu, and I couldn't understand WHY!!

We leave on the Magic 4 weeks from Sunday.

I think I will order two the night it's on the menu.:D

We asked each of our anytime dining waiters, the Maitr'd, and his assistant...which night is the bitter'n'blanc served? we got different answers from everyone. So, in the cabin, we looked it up on the interactive TV menu and made sure we were there that night. It is so wonderful!

We asked each of our anytime dining waiters, the Maitr'd, and his assistant...which night is the bitter'n'blanc served? we got different answers from everyone. So, in the cabin, we looked it up on the interactive TV menu and made sure we were there that night. It is so wonderful!

Which cruise was that? btw I think when they serve it in the MDR you will most probably find it in the Lido too. You can grab a few and put in your cabin before you go to bed;)

Archived