Formal dining with children

cjefffg24

Thanks for the heads up. Is there a place where I can find this menu for the kids?

I don't know how to post the link, google zydecocruiser...he has a copy of the kids menu along with tons of info on his website.

I can't remember if it's the same menu every night or if it changes. I remember ordering my kids mac n cheese and when it came it was not your typical kraft and they wouldn't eat it, but it was SO good as far as mac n cheese goes.

There are other things you can easily order that they have on hand that isn't like asking for something they have to whip up from scratch. Like a plate of fruit or something like that.

When we took our kids the staff was great... our kids not always so great I hate to admit. They were 2 and 4. I kind of wished we would have waited until they were a little older. The ages you mentioned I think would be great to cruise with.

There is a child's menu of fried chicken fingers, hotdogs, etc. but anyone including kids can order off the dining room menu. You can ask for smaller portions on some of the pastas too. My older kids like the salmon, chicken breast, steak and seafood and we don't eat a lot of fast food style food at home. My 4 yr. old has broccoli, rice and a small steak or chicken breast every night. There is an ice cream sundae on the kids menu that's good but you can also order a dip of ice cream or sherbet for your kids from the regular menu which is what we do. My kids also love the cheese tray with grapes.

Archived