Spa Deck

Arayasky

Hi all, I have been lurking around here forever so I decided to finally register!!! Ok After learning on this board how to ferret out your room number I finally found it. 1101 Spa Deck. We booked an OV grt, so I know this is an upgrade (at least for now). Does anyone have any feedback on this deck. We are literally next to the beauty salon......I am a little nervous as DH is prone to sea sickness....Thanks for all responses in advance...Oh yeah This is the most wonderful board. I havent even been on a cruise yet And I am already addicted to this board!!!!

We are going on the Valor July 10th. (western) I am trying to research the decks now so I know where everything is. I am one of those annoying people that need to know everything in advance. My MIL just called and told me to get my booty there pronto and figure out her room number....Oh and for those of you who keep track of upgrades, We booked 6 months out at the lowest price I have seen still. We are a group of 4 so maybe thats why the upgrade. The prices are crazy right now....

We are going on the Valor July 10th. (western) I am trying to research the decks now so I know where everything is. I am one of those annoying people that need to know everything in advance. My MIL just called and told me to get my booty there pronto and figure out her room number....Oh and for those of you who keep track of upgrades, We booked 6 months out at the lowest price I have seen still. We are a group of 4 so maybe thats why the upgrade. The prices are crazy right now....

wow im on the same ship same date and same floor lol

a few people said thiere is no difference

i never been on spa deck so i was a little nervous i didnt get my room number yet

how did u get urs:)

Hi Becky, I went to the carnival web site...Clicked on fun pass and then I clicked on the gift section It had my room number already filled in....I have tried doing this for weeks but it actually worked today for the first time...Good Luck! And see ya on the cruise....

I'm goign on the Valor Jan 8th and i'm up on the spa deck too one room over i was just curious if anyone had any pictures or feedback on those rooms on any of the sister ships like what they look like how they r anythign would be great thanks!

Hi Becky, I went to the carnival web site...Clicked on fun pass and then I clicked on the gift section It had my room number already filled in....I have tried doing this for weeks but it actually worked today for the first time...Good Luck! And see ya on the cruise....

I tried that method to get my room # but no luck!!:( I am booked in a group but I was trying anyway!! My TA says that we have a good chance of an upgrade... We are booked as a 8a grty & TA claims all are gone & we haven't been assigned to anything yet??? I will keep trying!! My husband & I are going on the Valor July 10th too!!!!

My husband and I were in 1111 on the Conquest in Feb. 2004 for our 10th anniversary. We absolutely loved our room. This was our 2nd cruise and on our 1st cruise we had an inside room so this was a huge change for us! :) We ate our breakfast in front of that big window (floor to ceiling) every morning. It was so nice when we were arriving in port and could see everything. The only bad thing I could possibly say about our room was the noise we heard about 5ish every morning. We think it was deck chairs being moved around...or thrown around! :p Anyway, I would book Spa Deck any day of the week...you're going to love it! Oh yeah, it smells great up there too! LOL

Rhonda

A year and a half ago on Triumph I got upgraded to the spa level and all I can say is ........wow..... that was my most favorite room yet. The floor to ceiling window is awesome. Plenty of room and a great view. Enjoy it!!!;)

I was in room 1103 on the Valor in March. We usually have a balcony but decided to try 6E since we have two kids. I prefer a balcony but the extra space was very nice. The only problem I thought is the window is slanted from the ceiling to the floor. It sort of cuts off the space so it is not very functional. I have heard others say because of that huge window it can get hot in the room. I didnt notice that at all. Sorry I dont have any pics. As for movement, I didnt notice anything out of the normal. We had one rough day but it was rough everywhere on the ship. We prefer to be as high as possible so we thought the location was great. It was very easy to run back to the room on sea days when hanging by the pool!

We were on the Spa deck on the Triumph. Cabin is bigger then a standard oceanview. There is a ceiling to floor window-great view. Being close to the spa is very nice. Hubby an I used the hot tumb in there quite often. Have a great cruise!

• 1 month later...
Can anyone tell me how many people can sleep in this room and how the beds are set up? Look to fit 4 in a cabin but don't want bunks? P.S: Any other pictures?

littlebit: I dont think any cabin will sleep four without at least one bunk--maybe a suite. On the older ships you can get a cabin to sleep 4 with a rollaway and a sofa bed. Sofa beds are a single convertible bed. the back comes off and thats the bed.

They consider this a family room, correct? Can anyone tell me how many people can sleep in this room and how the beds are set up? Look to fit 4 in a cabin but don't want bunks?

P.S: Any other pictures?

If it is the Triumph you can get 5 in there!!! You could call it a family cabin just big I think. Big bed, pull downd and a couch that pulls out and a rollaway for the 5th.

during my spa treatment, the woman who was giving me my massage said that a few days prior, she was having a heck of a time working, as the carts they use were rolling back and forth across the room (and that was on a calm sea day). I got the feeling there was a good amount of motion detectable up there. ;)

Archived