Fantasy Fest

darling_nikki25

Can someone local tell me what this is and what I can expect? We will be in port on 10/28...the last day of Fantasy Fest.....I want to do the pub/bar crawl, but I'm afraid it will be way too busy for a group, maybe we should just go on our own (4 of us)... Any suggestions?

http://www.fantasyfest.com/

not sure if this link will work, but it's the official site for the fest. Check it out, should answer your questions.

Yeah, I found that, but it doesn't really give a what or why or events....it just looks like a big pre-Halloween street party with a theme.... is it more during the day or night or both? Food or Drink Specials? Just curious. I was in Savannah for St Patty's day and Riverstreet was almost unbearable..... I hope being the last day it won't be too bad.....

Can someone local tell me what this is and what I can expect? We will be in port on 10/28...the last day of Fantasy Fest.....I want to do the pub/bar crawl, but I'm afraid it will be way too busy for a group, maybe we should just go on our own (4 of us)... Any suggestions?

Greetings

From your info, you will be in port on Sunday. This is the very end of Fantasy Fest. It should not be too crazy, but there may still be significant clean up going on since the big parade happens Saturday evening. Usually everyone is trying to get out of town and traffic back to the mainland is bumper to bumper, but town should begin to lighten up.

Good Sailing

Tom

Yeah, I found that, but it doesn't really give a what or why or events....it just looks like a big pre-Halloween street party with a theme.... is it more during the day or night or both? Food or Drink Specials? Just curious. I was in Savannah for St Patty's day and Riverstreet was almost unbearable..... I hope being the last day it won't be too bad.....

You will be fine as the revelry culminates with the parade on Saturday evening. Sunday is referred to as "kid's day" and the activities for that are across town from where you will be.

There should be no interference with your pub crawl.

Mike:)

Archived