No more cruising *sob*

wobblybob74

My wife delivered some crushing news last night.

After two cruises, she doesn't want to take this type of holiday again. She suffers with seasickness and claims to feel it even when the ship is in calm waters or docked. She has been unable to find anybody to administer one of the magic injections before we sail, and finds that the tablets she can take whilst onboard make her feel extremely tired.

So that's it. I am now an ex-cruiser. I can't begin to explain how depressed this makes me feel.

Anybody fancy 'buddying up'...?!

My wife delivered some crushing news last night.

After two cruises, she doesn't want to take this type of holiday again. She suffers with seasickness and claims to feel it even when the ship is in calm waters or docked. She has been unable to find anybody to administer one of the magic injections before we sail, and finds that the tablets she can take whilst onboard make her feel extremely tired.

So that's it. I am now an ex-cruiser. I can't begin to explain how depressed this makes me feel.

Anybody fancy 'buddying up'...?!

That is such a shame :( My brother in law is in the same position - He loves cruising and if he had the choice, would never do land holidays again. Unfortunatley my sister in law has vowed that she will NEVER cruise again even if it was free!!

Sadly I think its because the two cruises they have done have not been great choices in either ship or itinerary/time of year etc but she said she hated cruising so thats that!

My friend suffers from very bad seasickness and tried patches which she got from her GP. No more seasickness. She did the QM2 TA a few years ago and we had very very bad weather and she had no problems.

Archived