Noise in deck 3 Vision class ships

For the first time booked a gty outside direct with RCI for sailing next month on Grandeur was assigned a cabin straight away deck 3 towards aft and was fairly happy with that. However just read review from somebody

who was in similar cabin on a June Grandeur sailing saying cruise ruined by noise from kitchens. Has anybody else on vision class on towards aft had a problem? Can I request a cabin change or am I stuck because I chose gty? The ship has nearly all cabins available but no price drops yet. Received future cruise vouchers from RCI because bags did not arrive until day 4 on recent Mariner sailing. Used these towards this cruise so price paid lowered which loses my chances of upgrade. Thanks in advance

If there are a lot of cabins available I would move. I have read similar reports and just recently booked the Rhapsody and I made sure there are cabins located above and below me. Check the deck plan carefully and pick something just forward of mid ship if possible.

Enjoy your cruise :)

Archived